Friday, August 31, 2018

It's been a long time! - My newest creations, ideas and other fun stuff to share!

It's been several years since I posted, and I had actually forgotten about my blog, but it's definitely time to get it back up-and-running and share what I've been doing, as well as ideas from others.

I moved back to Columbia, MO in 2014. I haven't been teaching art for a few years, but that's ok because it leaves more time for me to create for myself and others. Most recently, I received an honorable mention for a digitally altered photo which I entered in the Missouri State Fair in Sedalia. I don't seem t really be able to focus on one medium, because I enjoy creating in so many!


I've included some of my most recent works, including an idea I'm working on for a postcard for Columbia and a commemorative poster submission for the city for the next year, as well as a items I've created as gifts, most recently.....

Puzzle I painted for a 5 year old for his birthday



Digitally altered photo submission for the MO State Fair 2018


Digitally altered photo submission for the MO State Fair 2018
(received Honorable Mention)


Retro postcard and poster design for the City of Columbia


Book cover created for my friend, Chris Clayton
(check out the ebook!)


Mosaic and river birch artwork submission 2017/2018

Unrelated to crafting, but I also do surveys to earn $ and gift cards, and sign up for lots of freebies. If you are interested in doing that as well, I've included a list, below, for you to sign up! I've earned gift cards for taking surveys, as well as $ sent to my Paypal, and I received lots of great free stuff all of the time! You might get some unwanted emails, but you can always unsubscribe. :)



Freebies and samples:

https://snagfreesamples.com/





Freeflys.com

Freebies.org

Thanks for reading my latest blog; I plan to post more frequently. Please feel free to send me any cool ideas, freebie sites, creative happenings, and your creation pictures to share on here too - freesekim@gmail.com.Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment